Prompt: If you had to describe how you show love using only three objects (for example: a playlist, a hoodie, a late-night snack, a long text message, etc.), what would you choose and why? Explain what each object represents and how it connects to your personality.

 Prompt Response: If I had to describe how I show love using three objects, I would choose a long text message, a late-night snack, and a playlist. A long text message represents how I express care through words and making sure people feel heard and supported. A late-night snack shows my thoughtful side because I like to take care of people in small, practical ways when they need comfort. A playlist represents my personal and creative side, since sharing music is how I connect emotionally and show that I pay attention to what someone might enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

After reading the first five letters of The Color Purple, reflect on your thoughts and emotions as you experienced Celie’s early voice and struggles.

Prompt: Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.