Write about a moment when you had to step out of your comfort zone.

Prompt Response: Out of all my high school years, my senior year has been the one where I’ve stepped out of my comfort zone the most. At the beginning of the year, I thought I wasn’t going to be very social or get the chance to hang out with real friends. That changed when I met Alexander. The confidence he brings is genuine, and being around him has helped me believe more in myself. I’m really grateful to call him my friend, and I know that meeting him played a big role in pushing me out of my comfort zone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

After reading the first five letters of The Color Purple, reflect on your thoughts and emotions as you experienced Celie’s early voice and struggles.

Prompt: Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.