Describe a hike, long walk, or outdoor experience you have had and explain what it was like physically and mentally. If you have never been on a hike, describe a time when you were outside your comfort zone or had to rely on yourself in a challenging situation. Explain what you learned from the experience.

 Prompt Response: If I remember correctly during 5th grade of elementary school we went on a field trip to Stone Mountain. The climb was the hardest part, but the closer I got to the end the more calm I started to feel. Once I climbed to the top it felt peaceful coming down as the wind would hit my face which felt amazing. What I learned from this experience is that hiking often could help you embrace challenges, find clarity, and peace. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

After reading the first five letters of The Color Purple, reflect on your thoughts and emotions as you experienced Celie’s early voice and struggles.

Prompt: Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.