Tell me what is your favorite word RIGHT NOW? Why is it your favorite word and how often do you use it?

  Prompt Response: I don't really have a favorite word but more of a favorite phrase and it goes like "That's why we clash." I like this phrase because it is part of my favorite video game Clash Royale. 

Summary: Today in class we went over our poetry explications and made a comic strip with vocabulary words.

Reflection: I got better poetry analysis skills and a stronger vocabulary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

After reading the first five letters of The Color Purple, reflect on your thoughts and emotions as you experienced Celie’s early voice and struggles.

Prompt: Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.